Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Y i started blogging

I wish i started blogging when i got my computer  (at home) years ago and my DSL, too.

My work in the Department of Tourism brings me all over Region 2: that's CAGAYAN VALLEY REGION

But my time at work is not enough for me to write, which means i have to look into my notes in order to be able to put everything on record, specially about the trips i made years ago.

My No. 1 reason: If not for my mentor, Jomar Hilario who gives the inspiration to his students to write a blog, i wouldn't be pushed into doing it. Part of the push-over is to be able to pass the lessons on being a VA and OMC2.  Will write about it in future postings.

My No. 2 reason: But then again, thinking about the legacy i will leave when the time comes for me to  get out of the system is indeed very inspiring.

My 3rd reason: It's very hard to memorize information specially when one is getting old... i don't want to hoard files to keep things on record.

Hirap nga lang walang mag eedit ng mga kwento ko.

My 4th reason: Gusto kong kumita sa tamang paraan na ma-eenjoy ko. Sabi ko i want to earn more!

So, see yah in my future postings!

Live a Marvelous Life like Me because my God is a Gracious God!


FANIBETH



No comments:

Post a Comment